Tis the season to be of good cheer and in the spirit of giving, Maps International is giving away a stunning free map every single day to one lucky winner, until Saturday, 23rd of December!
How it works
Starting on the 12th of December, we’ll be posting a Christmas-related question on our Facebook page. Simply answer the question in the comments below to the best of your ability, and we’ll choose one lucky winner to win a map every day! To enter the competition, make sure you like our Facebook Page and watch out for our daily question post every day. We’ll announce the winner and the answers for each question on the following day, so make sure you stay tuned! It really is that simple!
Maps you can win
We’ll be updating this page every day until the 23rd of December, so stay tuned! All of our maps are still available for purchase.
DAY 1: 12 December
Day 2: 13 December
Day 3 – 14 December
Day 4 – 15 December
Day 5 – 16 December
Day 6 – 17 December
Day 7 – 18 December
Day 8 – 19 December
Day 9 – 20 December
Day 10 – 21 December
Day 11 – 22 December
Day 12 – 23 December
Three Wise Prizes
That’s not all! Somewhere between the 12th and the 23rd of December, we’ll be giving away a special prize along with a free map for three particular wise people on our page. You have a chance to win one of the following stunning prizes, from our partners and friends:
- Classic Mobile Phone accessories for iPhone 7 and 8 from Foxwood
- Some crunchy popcorn from Portlebay Popcorn
- Stunning Personalised Passport Covers, Traveller wallets and Luggage tags from Brit-Stitch
Terms and Conditions
Here’s all the legal stuff you might want to take a look at before you enter!
- This competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom only.
- Family members, close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with Maps International or those employees judging the competition are not eligible to enter.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Route to entry for the daily prize will be made clear on the Post of the Day, on our Maps International Facebook Page.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- Closing date for entry will be 12 midnight (GMT) for each of the 12 days of the competition. After this hour, no further entries will be considered.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received on time, for whatever reason.
- Maps International reserves the right to cancel or amend this competition and these terms and conditions without notice. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by Maps International.
- Maps International is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The prize map for the day is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winners will be chosen by random selection by Maps International.
- In the interest of time, only winners will be notified via Facebook Messenger, in the first instance.
- The winner will be notified by Facebook within 7 days of the individual contest of the day going live. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- Our decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network.